View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #712
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I will go with C-N-D on this one and if he's right Schaub's play aint going to get better. (Happy thought for the day)
Nothing against CnD, but I'm seeing a better than 2011 Schaub out there. Sure enough, we'll see come January.

Schaub most likely won't do anything spectacular, we're numb to what he does, but the numbers will be there, I'm thinking even better. Right now he's dealing with protection issues & new receivers.. .Kubiak is tweaking the offense, a lot of change we're not even aware of (like the OL splits, I've never seen them that wide), so we're going to struggle & this year the group-think has decided to put it all on Schaub's shoulders & he's taking it like a man.