View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #90
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: We don't look as good as the Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
To be honest, neither Phillips or Kubiak/ Dennison adjust nearly as quickly as we fans would like. Kubiak and Dennison seem a lot less keen on dictating the action through changing tactics than reinforcing the "I will impose my will on you" mantra, whether through running or passing. How many fans almost had cardiac arrest on the fake punt in the Chargers game?
Maybe it's not as easy as you think it is.

If you can bring yourself to do it, watch the Tennessee game again. There's a lot of what you're looking for in there. We're just missing by inches. I feel in a few more games, you're going to see exactly what you're looking for.

Maybe we're going a little slower than any of us would like..... but maybe it'll stick, you know what I mean?