View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #704
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I think reaching back to 2007 to criticize Schaub is unfair and misses the point. Pointing out Schaub's recent play is fair. And he has not played to the level he attained in the past. I think the Matt Schaub of 2009-2011 would be capable of doing his part in bringing a championship to Houston. The Matt Schaub we've seen recently is not.
Do you think his play falling off coincides with his foot injury?

I will go with C-N-D on this one and if he's right Schaub's play aint going to get better. (Happy thought for the day)

Good news is Seattle is missing 3 starting OL Sunday, including their C/LT. I actually think the Texans are going to shock the world and get a win, if the offense doesn't turn the ball over.

Steel B's lock of the week O/U 41.5 take the U
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote