View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #89
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We don't look as good as the Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I still think Schaub looks healthier than he has in a long, long time. People are goin to change the way they think about Matt Schaub.

We see what Ben & Eli look like without elite running games & above average offensive lines. We see what that New England offnes looks like without "the right" play-makers. We saw what the Saints looked like without a defense.

Schaub ain't the only one who needs a little help. He's going to take care of thatt winnning thing this year & fix the perspective on Matt Schaub.

No doubt.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
I wonder if it is Schaub or if it is Schaub and the playcalling. Our offense was much more open in the second half of the Chargers game and Titans game. We didn't even make any throws past 10-15 yards last game. That's what I never understood. Yes, Schaub was taking a lot of pressure, but still you gotta be more aggressive with the play calls.

A screen pass on 4th and 2 is a downright stupid playcall. That said, Schaub has to play better also. If the pocket collapses he needs to move and do something.
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote