View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #87
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I still think Schaub looks healthier than he has in a long, long time. People are goin to change the way they think about Matt Schaub.

We see what Ben & Eli look like without elite running games & above average offensive lines. We see what that New England offnes looks like without "the right" play-makers. We saw what the Saints looked like without a defense.

Schaub ain't the only one who needs a little help. He's going to take care of thatt winnning thing this year & fix the perspective on Matt Schaub.

No doubt.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4