View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #80
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Ah yeah. Remember that.

I'm a homer. Cant help it, but that's the Houston Texans I remember. Not those guys we saw last year, we couldn't put our finger on it, or didn't want to admit, but we knew something just wasn't right. We got swept up in the 2011 next man up mantra that we expected it to happen in 2012... but it didn't.

Arian wasn't right, Tate wasn't right, Schaub wasn't right, Jjo wasn't right. We lost Mario, Winston, Briesel, Dresse.. we were lucky to get 12 wins & we knew it (didn't want to say it).

But Matt looks healthy now, so does Jjo, Foster, Tate, even Andre looks better. We've got some new challenges. Still trying to replace Mario & Winston. I still believe we've got the tools & the people to make this a better team than that 2011 team where the sky was the limit.. a Lombardi was in our grasp, with a third string rookie QB.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4