View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013   #22
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 30463 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Free Beer for Jag Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Why the nfl insists on trying to put a team in city that already lost not one but TWO nfl teams is beyond me. I understand they want the LA market but LA market doesn't want them.

As far as the free beer for the jags... Well that'll be 2 kegs worth
The NFL is just using LA as leverage to get new stadium deals in the cities they want. I don't think they would mind having a team there eventually, considering the increase in the TV revenue it would mean, but for now I'm sure they're just happy with the threat of a possible move to LA of one of these teams.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote