View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013   #10
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5406 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RockNRandy's 2014 Big Board (Top 50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
You're an Individual and at times you can be the contrarian (How's Teo ?)
No one should think that you don't do your own homework. You've never been known to copy off McShay or Kiper's paper. I on the other hand will steal Mayock's answers ASAP
Mayock is my favorite and he is the true draft guru in the media
I really like mayock alot he does it 24/7 and he admits his wrongs
I might have been a little wrong on Te'o but I would have still drafted him and I still believe in him. He has done it too long and been so good too not draft him.
He can attack the line play multiple schemes and cover

He had one bad game that everyone remembers and has been injured
He is starting this week we will know alot more now after this week and going forth

Any insight you would like too bring to the conversation Texian?
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote