View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013   #7
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RockNRandy's 2014 Big Board (Top 50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Good Early List R&R. Only real difference is Manziel, my early thoughts is he will be in Top 10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Yes it is! And those were MY comments about YOUR big board. With no give and take why have a message board? Or were you just looking for adoration and applause? If that is the case then by all means
Don't talk crazy too me old man!
No I'm just over the Manziel hype
I love all opinions and that could be said too the poster and the commenter

I left him off
He said he would be a top 10 pick
With Johnny football it's all in or all out
I'm on the all out side
And the commenter is a all in kind of guy

I was just staying that's why I posted the way I did cause its MINE
Not making it too were I please others
Don't want people thinking I based my thoughts or rankings off of others

That is all fellow draft enthusiast nothing more nothing less

Why are you so quick too escalate somethen that is nothing that is the true question? Little instigator is what you are.
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote