View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013   #700
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 166542 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Kubiak speaks as though it's not him holding Schaub back:

(on if he is ever worried about QB Matt Schaub pressing, especially after he talks to him following pick-sixes or if he wants quarterbacks to not play afraid) “Oh yeah. First off, I want all guys to cut loose. I want them to play. I don’t want guys playing timid or those types of things. I want them to be aggressive in their play. It’s just focus. The biggest with the turnovers that we’ve had this year and, I think he’d be the first one to tell you, they’ve been really out of character as far as the four (interceptions). Normally, you’re going to get a ball tipped or something’s going to happen on an interception and there isn’t a whole lot you can do about it, but the decision-making process you can do something about. So that’s something he’s got to improve upon. The one thing about a quarterback, you can be doing it all right for 30 times and do it wrong one time, and make a really poor decision, and it really hurts your football team. It’s just consistency all day long.”
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote