View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013   #5
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RockNRandy's 2014 Big Board (Top 50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Good Early List R&R. Only real difference is Manziel, my early thoughts is he will be in Top 10.
That's why it's MY big board as in I would not draft Manziel he is not what I would want in a QB and I don't think his skill transition too the next level can't always depend on magic that does my fly in the NFL

Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M - overrated over hyped
Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA - not. True defender and where he will go I want no part of. I think there are better OLB available later on.
Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame - people are too high on nix and again I want no part of a DT in the first unless they are a sure fire like Star was last year I don't see that in Nix.
Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State - overrated overhyped
Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA - I'm sorry I don't see it I like many other QBs more then I like Hundley and I need too see him be better in big games and take over
He will be just average to me I don't get why he is desired as a QB.
Ryan Shazier, ILB/OLB, Ohio State - small and undersized, he will be eaten alive at the next level over valued. I love the little guy winning but like many other small LBera they get weeded out
Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU - like many LSU defenders except a few but he is not one Johnson will be a bust no technique all athletic and not a hard worker or willingness to want too be great I will not draft him
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote