View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013   #86
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We don't look as good as the Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
This time last year, "everyone" new the Broncos (1-2) were a work in progress. We knew they would be a better team, a much better team before the year was over.

I'm seeing Hopkins & Posey opening up our offense.
I see Brooks & Newton getting better on that right side.
I see Arian getting better as the year progresses
I see Whitney Mercilus being the guy Wade thought he was.
I see a healthier Schaub than I've seen in at lest 2 years.

What am I missing? Why aren't we all seeing that we're on our way to being a much better team than we were in 2012 ( a team lucky to win 12 games) & much closer to that 2011 team (that should have won the Super Bowl)?

Because the qb has been playing like crap.

Chances are we'll improve as the yr goes on. Problem is, so will other teams.

I keep trying to excuse kubiak and wonder if his coaching style would change under different conditions but the qb issues is just one problem I have. I don't believe this team believes in the qb to make plays and I don't think kubiak believes it either so he overemphasizes not making mistakes.

FB drops a pass on the opening drive = total melt down. Qb is unable to make p for it, kubiak gets the upset stomach face and guys tighten up. These guys don't play loose. It's just a big circle that revolves around the qb and head coach and no one can escape.

It's fine when you play other teams that shoot themselves in the foot or aren't vey talented, but when we face other good teams playing good football we crumble.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote