View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013   #85
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: We don't look as good as the Broncos

This time last year, "everyone" new the Broncos (1-2) were a work in progress. We knew they would be a better team, a much better team before the year was over.

I'm seeing Hopkins & Posey opening up our offense.
I see Brooks & Newton getting better on that right side.
I see Arian getting better as the year progresses
I see Whitney Mercilus being the guy Wade thought he was.
I see a healthier Schaub than I've seen in at lest 2 years.

What am I missing? Why aren't we all seeing that we're on our way to being a much better team than we were in 2012 ( a team lucky to win 12 games) & much closer to that 2011 team (that should have won the Super Bowl)?