View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013   #4
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RockNRandy's 2014 Big Board (Top 50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I think its pretty good, but Mike Evans should also be in there somewhere as well. Guy is a matchup nightmare and he'll run in the mid 4.5 range. Still learning how to play the position while dominating.
You are so right I accidentally left him off
I am going too add him

Edit: Evans has been out into Matthews spot and Hoffman who was at 50 now excluded from the top 50

I had him in my rankings but accidentally left him off durning my rankings I put him where I feel he ranks accordingly

Modified slightly carry on fellows flame suit activated

Last edited by Rock N Randy; 09-27-2013 at 11:08 AM.
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote