View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013   #698
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm close.

I was talking to a friend about him today, & the best thing either of us can say about him, is that he's not a bad QB. Can't say he's great, can't say defenses game plan for him the way you would for a Brady, or Roethlisberger, or even a Kaepernick.

I'd imagine it's like facing Romo. The defense says, "We've just got to weather the storm a little bit & wait for him to make a mistake." I'm sure there's a bit of that for every QB, but moreso for these guys, because they know it's going to happen. Where a Roethlisberger or a Kaepernick can make enough plays to overcome the mistakes, we've seen that's not the case with Schaub & Romo.

You've got to take the ball out of their hands, with a DeMarco Murray or a Foster/Tate.

Luckily for us, we've got a Foster/Tate, just gotta get that thing going.

& yes, it appears Big Ben is having difficulty overcoming his mistakes, with the lack of play-makers around him But we've got our play-makers.
Good post. MSR
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote