View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013   #123
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
You're right, I mean it's not like he's made the biggest play so far or anything.. or is a main reason why this team has a winning record right now.. and we all know he's completely responsible for the entire output of the entire defense. Cushing can say whatever the hell he wants right now, especially when he's speaking the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Great quotes for a Leadership course.....said no one ever
Because you've personally made a big play (maybe the biggest play) doesn't mean you can say whatever you want, especially if it's a detriment to the team.

Leadership is about removing self and doing what's needed for the team. I do believe Cushing's words weren't him insulting the offense, just saying that it was going to be on the defense this game. That's a leadership role, to say, "You can't do it? It's okay, I'll take care of it".

All the people in this thread saying that Cushing should ****-slap Schaub as if that somehow is good for the team and it shows leadership and balls? Probably shouldn't be a leader on a team...ever.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote