View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013   #693
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArTex View Post
Rodney Harrison: "Defenses Don't Fear Schaub"
http://youtu.be/Ypuk3Kip-WI

Not sure how much "intimidation" at QB really really matters. Small video, but for what its worth
thats what ive been thinking for years.. there isnt a defense in this league that fears matt schaub..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmaker View Post
I'm just waiting for next offseason. I've concluded we can't go to the SB with Schaub at the helm,
i find myself being less enthused about football this year. i feel defeated.. i would love to be wrong but there isnt a homer gene in me that believes schaub is a super bowl winning qb.. ive disliked the guy for years now but ive convinced myself in the past he might be good enough, not anymore. ive even been at the point i would rather sink with tj than coast with schaub to division round fluff..