Thread: What if....
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #13
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What if....

I'll admit it. I've got HIGH hopes for Keenum, & I haven't cared about UH sports since High Slamma Jamma & Hakeem Olajuwon. Part of me wants to see him start once now, but I'm sure he is probably not ready for that. Honestly, though, I get that not-ready-part from the fact that he's not starting, Kubiak is not an idiot, and most knowledgeable posters here don't bring it up more than I do from what I watched in preseason--plus, it was preseason. Dude looked really good to me...

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote