Thread: Remember 2010
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #40
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Remember 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
well isn't there a trend going tell me did he throw a INT or Pic Six for the Vikings and Indy game last year I forget

I know he throw a pic six for the Viking game

We lost to the colts who were playing for nothing

did he throw a pic six for the WC cincy game

and I know he throw one for the DIV pats game

so that's like 6 games in a row going back to last year of MAtt throwing a INT

sooooo is MAtt good for ONE INT for each game so that's like 16 INTS this season that's noootttt gooddd

and u know I have been supporting matt since the get go but .... yeah I go buy stats and yeah I still think we need to stick with Schaub till like week 8 but we will see how it rolls
Well...

Uh..

And..

Hmmm...