Thread: Remember 2010
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #38
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 124668 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Remember 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I really think people are overstating this. It's unusual for Matt to throw INTs, much less have them returned for TDs. I know it's only been three games so it seems like a lot.

but it'll all work out. I think it's ridiculous to think Schaub is going to throw a pick 6 in every game. Much less the next one.
Quote:
PDS ‏@PatDStat 17h
Matt Schaub dating back to last season. First 12 games, 11-1, 64% completion rate, 3,062 yards, 21 TDs to 9 INTs. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 17h
Matt Schaub since the regular season NE game including the playoffs to now. 8 games, 4-4, 67% completion rate, 2,389 yards, 9 TDs to 9 INTs.
Yeah...
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote