Thread: Remember 2010
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #37
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Remember 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
with that being said the more pick sixes Matt throws the more u can make a case to lets try and roll with Yates or keenum
I really think people are overstating this. It's unusual for Matt to throw INTs, much less have them returned for TDs. I know it's only been three games so it seems like a lot.

but it'll all work out. I think it's ridiculous to think Schaub is going to throw a pick 6 in every game. Much less the next one.