View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #10
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 29450 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday Injury Report: Texans vs. Seahawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
The Hawks had a similar problem last year, and their backups did quite well. This year, they have brought in more backup tackles who have already shown themselves to hold their own pretty well. Their left tackle has already been put IR designated for return...............for what?..............TURF TOE. With Brown being still very limited and and still being very sore has no business being brought back this week. If he is brought back too soon, expect him to extend his injury and be out for a very prolonged period.
They have backup guards filing in for both tackle spots. I have a very different view. And yet they're still better than our garbage backup tackles.