View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #26
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Freeman OUT Glennon IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Thanks AT, I wasn't aware of this board.

Bucs just announced that they have lifted all blackouts this season. I guess the Glaziers have decided to do what the Dolphins and Jags have been doing with buying out remaining tickets.

That means the Texans game won't be on locally so I have to head over to my brother in law's place.
Not a problem. Just rumored stuff anyway, but would make Freeman's career failure make more sense.