View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #695
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big52Hurt View Post
I was sitting at home and said; "Schaub is good for at least 2 picks" a game and then bam! he threw that pick 6 to my boy Smith.

question: I don't keep up with the Texans much as a Ravens fan so, what do you guys feel it is that causes Schaub to toss so many picks? he seems like a solid QB.
I think 16 picks is about right & he'll probably throw as many this year. I honestly don't think he thinks fast enough to "master" ball placement. So you'll get the one like we saw to Daryl Smith. He normally throws behind the receiver, which I hate, because there isn't always a reason to do so. In that case, where that LB was standing, that was exactly the situation you want to throw the ball behind the receiver. Smith wouldn't have had a play on it.

The one to DeAndre in the Titans game... He was playing it safe, wanted to throw it short of the sticks. DeAndre wanted to take it to the house.

But over 16 games, I think his numbers will even out to his norm. He's a machine. Not as well tuned as Peyton, but you know what you're going to get from Schaub.