View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #118
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedr View Post
In my opinion, he can. Since the first half of the San Diego game, the defense has been playing well. By all rights, Houston should have been up at least 9-3 at halftime. Through no fault of the defense, they were down 17-9. Perhaps they started taking too many chances in the second half, perhaps they were tired, I don't know. The bottom line is this: the defense has essentially given up 21, 14, and 16 points in their three games, an average of 17 points a game, while giving up the second fewest yards in the league. I'll take that performance every single time. They need to create more turnovers- that's true. However, they have definitely done their part. The offense needs to step up. I hope they do.
Yards Given up or Gained doesn't mean squat if you can't score.

RedZone Defense is bad- Cushing should be barking about that right now.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote