View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #694
Big52Hurt
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Big52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiirb View Post
..and there's the mandatory Schaub pick 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
And folks wonder why some of us rag on Schaub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmanx View Post
Ahhhh..there it is. The Swab pick 6 of the week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEastwood View Post
So.....who else saw this coming?
hey fellas! tough loss last week but we Ravens fans remember that skull dragging the Texans gave us last year. to be honest, I was sitting at home and said; "Schaub is good for at least 2 picks" a game and then bam! he threw that pick 6 to my boy Smith.

question: I don't keep up with the Texans much as a Ravens fan so, what do you guys feel it is that causes Schaub to toss so many picks? he seems like a solid QB.
Big52Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote