View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #47
Big52Hurt
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Big52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Okay. If someone can give me some bacon, sundried tomatoes and a little gouda I can make a decent omelette with th egg on my face. Watt & the Defense did THEIR job, special teams looked like the inside of a septic tank and THANK YOU SCHAUB for that pick six that started it all!

I will however tip my hat to the Raven's defense. They look a HELL of a lot better than they did last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
I said it all pre-season and after the Bronco's game- they needed more time to gel. Lots of new parts and they played well last Sunday. I expect them to get better and better all season long.
hey fellas! Ravens fan here. thanks for the kind words for my Ravens! you guys have a great team to be proud of. tough loss for your boys but remember, we had one against you guys last year. it happens! although our defense was on point like the Ravens D of old...our offense still needs work. it'll get there! so, stay encouraged and good luck to you guys the rest of the way.
Big52Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote