View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #176
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314353 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't understand it.

In 2006 we (most of us on the board at that time) said we'd be happy if we were a perennial play-off team with a real shot to win it all every now & again.

That's what we got.

I'm very happy, damitt if my expectations are low...... I think they're reasonable.
And I was probably one of those that said that, because back then that would have been very reasonable. But now that I've seen them in the playoffs and am thinking they are probably blowing their window at a super bowl, I'm not being reasonable anymore.

Playoff teams are nice, I've been through three of them now if you count the Gamblers. It's a been there done that situation. Only a super bowl trophy does me any good.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote