View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #23
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Freeman OUT Glennon IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I bet Lombardi et al in Browns front office were screaming that Hoyer was supposed to lose games and improve their draft slot, not win.

Which brings up a point -- does the NFL have any kind of duty to be competitive clause for teams?

I was wondering while watching ESPN baseball analysts arguing about who's the better team and one said Team A's record was inflated because they played the Astros x-many more times than Team B did.

Next NFL draft class is supposed to have quality QBs, and I think you can see teams trying to tank for that. Seems awfully early to be throwing away 2013 season, and those fans are getting ripped off.
I always got the impression that Elway started Tebow to tank games, he just Springtime for Hitler'd his way into the playoffs.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote