View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #173
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Uh..... we were the 4th best team in the league last year. We lost 3 games there at the end, the other 28 teams lost their games early. But we were the 4th best team in the league.

We might not have been in a conference championship game last year, but.. I don't think the best team in the league won the Super Bowl. We underachieved, Denver under achieved.

I think either San Francisco or Denver was the best team of 2012.... both underachieved.

Not to take anything away from the Ravens. They earned their title, because they beat the two best teams in the league. Miami beat Atlanta Sunday, but they are not the better team.
And this says it all, the Ravens got hot when it counted and won the title. Remember, the Texans beat the Ravens at Reliant pretty bad early last year and the Ravens barely made the playoffs. I don't think anyone thought they had much chance to get to the SB, much less win it. But they did!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote