View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #171
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Yes, but what does the history of the Oilers have to do with the current organization? Frustration is understandable- but why should it color your analysis of what is currently taking place?
I don't understand it.

In 2006 we (most of us on the board at that time) said we'd be happy if we were a perennial play-off team with a real shot to win it all every now & again.

That's what we got.

I'm very happy, damitt if my expectations are low...... I think they're reasonable.

Every Sunday, whether I'm watching on the tube or sitting in Reliant I expect to see a good product on the field. The Texans have rarely let me down in the last two years. Heck, even in 2010 we lost a lot of games, but those were some entertaining mofos. I enjoyed every minute of them (felt like crap after most) but loved every minute of every game.

I'm looking forward to watching the SeaChickens get fricaseed come Sunday.