View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #169
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post

I am sorry the Texans have been among the 6 or 8 best teams the past few seasons but not among the top 3 or 4... I'm not sure what can be done about that. Let the season play out. The Texans did win 25 games the past two seasons despite some difficult circumstances. I'm not sure why a 2-1 start on the heels of those seasons should create panic.
Uh..... we were the 4th best team in the league last year. We lost 3 games there at the end, the other 28 teams lost their games early. But we were the 4th best team in the league.

We might not have been in a conference championship game last year, but.. I don't think the best team in the league won the Super Bowl. We underachieved, Denver under achieved.

I think either San Francisco or Denver was the best team of 2012.... both underachieved.

Not to take anything away from the Ravens. They earned their title, because they beat the two best teams in the league. Miami beat Atlanta Sunday, but they are not the better team.