View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #168
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Yes they are but here is the difference between the Niners, Packers and Falcons even at 1-2 that the Texans at 2-1, those teams have head coaches who will find a way to win. The will get creative with play calling and do things differently than that which is not working.

Maybe it's just me, but my side is hurt'n after reading this.

Their coaches didn't find a way to win in two of three games, but you're sure they will "get creative" & "find a way to win"

Kubiak came from behind to get two out of three victories, but he's too stubborn to change.

I think I know what you're saying... but it's just funny the way you put it.