View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #688
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaublem

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Unless he's hurt, he's NOT coming out. Bank it.
If Schaub has another game like he had in Baltimore this coming week against Seattle I think Kubes might give him another chance. But, if he does the same against the Niners, I think they bench him. I don't see Kubes staying with Schaub if he (Schaub) is losing the games for them, regardless of how loyal some people think Kubes is about certain coaches and players. The question then becomes, who does he go with, Yates or Keenum? I know he said Yates was #2, but I still wonder. Nah, he'd go with Yates.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote