View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #168
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Having said that, I personally think play calling had more to do with this loss than anything else. The first drive was what we all recognize as our team. But once we got in the RZ everything changed and they never took a shot at the end zone even though we all know we had the advantage with our TE's over their LB's.
While play calling was an issue (that 4th & 2 play was asinine, even if it worked I'd question their choice).

I watched the second half yesterday. Lots of Hopkins, Martin, Posey combinations which is one of the reasons I'm optimistic about our future. There were a couple of dropped balls & penalties that erased good plays.

That's just a tough place to play & we didn't handle it well. Had Andre played, our chances of pulling out that W would have been better.