View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #20
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Freeman OUT Glennon IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Hoyer era? good lord
I bet Lombardi et al in Browns front office were screaming that Hoyer was supposed to lose games and improve their draft slot, not win.

Which brings up a point -- does the NFL have any kind of duty to be competitive clause for teams?

I was wondering while watching ESPN baseball analysts arguing about who's the better team and one said Team A's record was inflated because they played the Astros x-many more times than Team B did.

Next NFL draft class is supposed to have quality QBs, and I think you can see teams trying to tank for that. Seems awfully early to be throwing away 2013 season, and those fans are getting ripped off.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote