View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #19
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Freeman OUT Glennon IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I frequent one Bucs board and listen to a lot of Tampa sports radio during the day when I am running around and that's the first I have heard that. That said it wouldn't shock me. The guy sounds like a stoner (or always out of it) on his weekly radio show.

Something is definitely wrong with him. At times he has looked great (not this season however) and other times he looks like David Carr.

Schiano knew this was coming also. To me it was bizarre that Glennon was getting most of the reps during the preseason, especially after Freeman looked like utter dog crap on his only series. Now it makes sense because it's clear to me now that Schiano had no intention of keeping him on.

I just noticed also that the game is going to be blacked out on Sunday. The Texans game is showing on my Directv guide where the Bucs normally are.
http://www.bucschat.com/topic/35270-...ohol-problems/