View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #160
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 31584 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
It just sounds like your standards are lower than some other peoples. There's nothing wrong with that, but if people want to ***** at the team because they expect more than you do, they have every right to so so.
My standards aren't lower. My attitude is better. I want the team to be great and to win championships. Whining that there are a few coaches and organizations that are better means nothing. What is the solution? Complaining that Schaub is not Tom Brady accomplishes nothing. What can be done about that?

The same critics of Kubiak now are also the ones who mocked and heckled when I claimed I would much rather have Kubiak than Rex Ryan as head coach. Ryan had some quick success and everyone resented the Texans didn't... Not only resented it but blamed Kubiak. Where are those people now? Ryan will be available after the season. Speak now: who wants Sexy Rexy to replace Kubiak after this season. Go on record!