View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #157
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 31584 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Harbaugh's 9ers were a disaster along with us (remember the Reggie Bush bowl?) but they were in the SB last year right? 50% ain't bad if you like mediocre.
Harbaugh is a great coach. No doubt. In 2010, when it looked like Kubiak would be fired, I was on this board saying that I wanted Harbaugh... TexansChick actually gave me a hard time about it, because she wanted nothing to do with a college coach.

That being said, we all know that the 49ers had a much better talent base and cap situation when Harbaugh arrived than Kubiak had when he arrived. What I see now is not mediocrity from the Texan organization. I think they are set up to have an extended run of success...

Do I think Harbaugh is a better coach than Kubiak? Probably so. Certainly he was better faster. But, that's a moot point. Harbaugh is not available.