View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #154
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
He did go complete Conserviak in the first half of the Ravens game, on two 3rd and longs I know he ran the famous draw. Basically giving up and punting to the defense when we could have been more aggressive which came back and bit us when we only had 6 points.

I'm not sure why he's not doing the more up tempo, spread the offense that the rest of the league is moving to. It's almost impossible to get a hit on a receiver and not get flagged, so might as well pitch and catch and run once they move out the box.
Yes, that was the game plan for Baltimore, in Baltimore, without Duane Brown. Ill advised? I'm not sure... The special team gaffe and the interception destroyed the plan... I know he sometimes has conservative game plans. I wouldn't argue with that. BullNation specifically argued that he does not adjust when the team is trailing by passing the ball more- blaming Kubiak's stubbornness and lack of trust in Schaub. Clearly, that is simply untrue.