View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #152
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Consider the disaster Kubiak took over in 2006... You do realize his record is well 50%, right?

Regarding his stubbornness running the ball down 17 or 24, I suggest you re-watch any of the games this year and you will see that is simply not the case. In each game, they became very pass-happy once they trailed by multiple scores. You are making things up.

I am sorry the Texans have been among the 6 or 8 best teams the past few seasons but not among the top 3 or 4... I'm not sure what can be done about that. Let the season play out. The Texans did win 25 games the past two seasons despite some difficult circumstances. I'm not sure why a 2-1 start on the heels of those seasons should create panic.
He did go complete Conserviak in the first half of the Ravens game, on two 3rd and longs I know he ran the famous draw. Basically giving up and punting to the defense when we could have been more aggressive which came back and bit us when we only had 6 points.

I'm not sure why he's not doing the more up tempo, spread the offense that the rest of the league is moving to. It's almost impossible to get a hit on a receiver and not get flagged, so might as well pitch and catch and run once they move out the box.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote