View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #150
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 31584 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Yes they are but here is the difference between the Niners, Packers and Falcons even at 1-2 that the Texans at 2-1, those teams have head coaches who will find a way to win. The will get creative with play calling and do things differently than that which is not working.

Kubiak WILL NOT do this! If he is down 17, he still runs the ball. He is down 24, still runs the ball. Why, A: Stubborn and B: he does not believe in his QB, as much as he think he does, and yet Schaub was HIS guy.

those other teams will start winning. When the Texans have their annual 3 game losing streak this year, see if anything changes to snap that streak...
Consider the disaster Kubiak took over in 2006... You do realize his record is well 50%, right?

Regarding his stubbornness running the ball down 17 or 24, I suggest you re-watch any of the games this year and you will see that is simply not the case. In each game, they became very pass-happy once they trailed by multiple scores. You are making things up.

I am sorry the Texans have been among the 6 or 8 best teams the past few seasons but not among the top 3 or 4... I'm not sure what can be done about that. Let the season play out. The Texans did win 25 games the past two seasons despite some difficult circumstances. I'm not sure why a 2-1 start on the heels of those seasons should create panic.