View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #13
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87732 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Tuesday FA Workout CBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Obviously better than Brandon Harris as well. If they're looking at veteran replacements for McCain & not even considering putting BHarris in the game... smh.

I really liked BHarris & I've had my head in the sand regarding him, but the writing appears to be on the wall.
This has been covered numerous times before, but this does not necessarily mean they're looking for replacements for anyone.

They routinely bring specific positions on manyTuesdays in case injury would dictate that a replacement is necessary. This way they have current info on available candidates, and can move immediately.

Without commenting on whether McCain should be replaced, I doubt very seriously that's what they're considering doing.