View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #121
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
ehhh we just gotta run the ball more and I mean run it on

3 & 7

3&4

ad hope we can get it and if not 4th and 1 maybe we run it again

Running the ball one way to null the Blitzes
I agree with that. What I didn't like in our first three games, was that going for it on 4th down was an after thought. They should know before they call the play on third down if this is 4 down territory or not.

Call the play on third down, whether it fails or not, get to the LOS ready to call another play. If you don't like what you see, call a timeout, change the play.

Don't call a timeout, talk about it, then come out & throw a screen to the RB split wide on 4th & 2.