View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #10
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43787 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Tuesday FA Workout CBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Totally agree. Physically he and Aaron Glenn always reminded me of each other. Maybe Winfield can reverse Glenn and come here to end in a backup role. He's lost more savvy than McCain has ever thought of having.
Sorry, I misread the article. It said he's "working out in Houston", not "working out FOR Houston". But hey, if he still he wants to play, I don't see why we shouldn't consider him.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote