View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #14
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Freeman OUT Glennon IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
There are rumors floating around the Tampa boards that Freeman parties too much and may have an aldon smith level problem with either alcohol and/or coke.

FWIW, you can find quotes around where I said I would rather have Freeman than Matt s. Primarily because of a younger player.
I frequent one Bucs board and listen to a lot of Tampa sports radio during the day when I am running around and that's the first I have heard that. That said it wouldn't shock me. The guy sounds like a stoner (or always out of it) on his weekly radio show.

Something is definitely wrong with him. At times he has looked great (not this season however) and other times he looks like David Carr.

Schiano knew this was coming also. To me it was bizarre that Glennon was getting most of the reps during the preseason, especially after Freeman looked like utter dog crap on his only series. Now it makes sense because it's clear to me now that Schiano had no intention of keeping him on.

I just noticed also that the game is going to be blacked out on Sunday. The Texans game is showing on my Directv guide where the Bucs normally are.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote