View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #68
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week-- home vs. Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I expect them boys on Kirby to show up & do what they do. Their going to win, but there's going to be a "glaring" weakness or two. We'll expose a glaring weakness or two in the Seahags as well... how else can we beat them? But that's not important, we're only worried about festering our thoughts on how perfect we are not.

I'm not going to make a sarcastic prediction, using Flacco's elite status & the wide open offense designed by CamCameron/JimCaldwell. I find that confuses some of my TT brothers.

In short, we's gonna spank that azz!
TK, I love your enthusiasm brother!!!

Although, from what we've seen, you suffer from a bit of:

Kind of weird coming from me though... I tend to suffer from: myself!!