View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #2
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266324 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday Injury Report: Texans vs. Seahawks

Head Coach Gary Kubiak
Quote:
(on T Duane Brown’s status) “He worked with the trainers today so that was a good thing. Moving around, did a little individual. He did not do any team stuff. I don’t know where we’ll be tomorrow. I think it’s going to be a game-time decision. It’s very sore, but he’s doing a lot better than he was last week at this time. We’ll just sit here and hope for the best and continue to prepare Ryan (Harris) to play.”

(on if T Duane Brown did not do anything beyond working with the trainers today) “He did individual and worked with the trainers. That’s all he did.”

(on any injuries) “Let me just go through all of these guys. Kareem (Jackson) did not practice. He has been sick, has an illness. Andre (Johnson) did not practice. Obviously, he’s got the sore leg. We’ll see where we’re at tomorrow. He did work with the trainers some. J. Jo (Johnathan Joseph) has a sore toe. He did not practice. Owen Daniels was rest. Wade Smith was rest. Darryl Sharpton’s foot, he was out with a sore foot. Garrett Graham was limited, I think, is the way he’s listed in practice. He did very little, but did do some things. I think that’s about it. I think I’m right.”

(on if WR Andre Johnson is considered a game-time decision) “I would think so. We’ll see where we’re at tomorrow. He did some today. I think Andre’s going to do everything he can to be there. He is very sore today. We’ll let it run its course and see how he’s feeling. Get these young guys ready to go.”

(on if CB Johnathan Joseph hurt his toe in the game on Sunday) “Yeah, he’s got a sore toe just coming out of the game. So we just kept him out today.”

(on CB Johnathan Joseph’s outlook) “I don’t know. It’s a day-to-day situation. He just didn’t practice today.”

Duane Brown

Quote:
(on if he’s worried that the toe injury could longer for a while) “The plan, the thing about is to not rush it back too much because, if I do, then it could be something could last a while. It’s recovering pretty rapidly right now. I think a little bit ahead of schedule than we previously though. I’m not too worried about it. I think I’ll be fine.”
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote