View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #67
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Game Week-- home vs. Seattle

I expect them boys on Kirby to show up & do what they do. They're going to win, but there's going to be a "glaring" weakness or two. We'll expose a glaring weakness or two in the Seahags as well... how else can we beat them? But that's not important, we're only worried about festering our thoughts on how perfect we are not.

I'm not going to make a sarcastic prediction, using Flacco's elite status & the wide open offense designed by CamCameron/JimCaldwell. I find that confuses some of my TT brothers.

In short, we's gonna spank that azz!

Last edited by thunderkyss; 09-26-2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: changed their to they're
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote