View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013   #144
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 293364 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm plenty mad at McNair, his #1 goal certainly is not winning a SB. If it was Coach Joe would've been fired yrs ago. Instead he tries to fix the ST's problem by throwing $$$$ at Lechler and drafting Fat Randy. Guess what, the ST's still stink.

BoB has never put his foot up anybody's butt in the on the field side of his business operation since he's owned the tem and I dont expect that to change anytime soon. Now the marketing side is another story. They fear for their jobs.
Even you have to admit Lechler was a pretty good get. Why Coach Joe is still here only McNair knows that.

As Bob has grown as an owner we've seen him step in time and again. Acquiring Wade, Lechler, Reed.
Letting his hand-picked QB, David hit the streets. Easing Jacoby Jones out of town without a lot of fuss from the Texans. Letting D-Rob go when he got too big for his britches. Some of you are thinking, "Well, Rick Smith made those moves..."
Maybe.
I'm of the opinion (and I have little to go on but reading between the lines), that nothing of significance happens over there on Kirby Drive without McNair's sign off.
The Buck stops with him.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote